"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." -Andre Gide-

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A night to remember…

last night was memorable it was our 6th month being together, 
we have dinner together then afterwards we watched movies
while drinking coke and eating peanut and again he’s smoking( I hate it) until midnight…
he was holding my, pinching my nose and was trying to bit me! it was fun!

I woke up with a smile this morning and again same routine (cook rice and viand for my “baon”, prepare coffee for mah hubby) I’m happy!

Simple things, simple gesture & small event yet it can bring happiness to both of us.


"Small events and choices determine the direction of our lives just as small helms determine the directions of great ships."
-- M. Russell Ballard

 


No comments:

Post a Comment